Tell us your e-mail to receive news and exclusive recommendations
What does your skin need?
Find the best skincare products at our online shop
- DIAMOND COLLECTION ADD FILTER REMOVE FILTER
- INHIBIT COLLECTION ADD FILTER REMOVE FILTER
- THE CURE COLLECTION ADD FILTER REMOVE FILTER
- NB·CEUTICAL COLLECTION ADD FILTER REMOVE FILTER
- ESSENTIAL SHOCK INTENSE LINE ADD FILTER REMOVE FILTER
- C+C VITAMIN LINE ADD FILTER REMOVE FILTER
- OXYGEN LINE ADD FILTER REMOVE FILTER
- STABILIZING LINE ADD FILTER REMOVE FILTER
- Cleanser ADD FILTER There are different textures for cleansers such as creamy, soapy, or moussey. Cleansers works to eliminate any remaining impurities and makeup, while moisturizing and preventing the formation of blackheads, revealing a smoother, more luminous skin. They can be removed with water or, depending on its consistency, with cotton balls.
- Makeup remover ADD FILTER This usually takes the form of a creamy texture or micro-emulsion. To use, first remove any remaining makeup from the face, neck and décolleté. Then apply directly on your skin with a cotton ball, gently massaging with circular motions. Finally, remove also with cotton balls.
- Toner ADD FILTER This is a hydrophilic or geloid solution that balances the skin, restores its hydrolipidic layer and eliminates impurities that may have remained after cleaning. It also has moisturizing properties, which provides freshness as well as improving the absorption of the treatment products that follow.
- Exfoliant ADD FILTER There are different types of exfoliators (physical –scrub–, chemical and enzymatic) suitable for different skin types and concerns. Use the product weekly to eliminate the dead cells that suffocate the skin and diminish its tone. Exfoliators also accelerate cell renewal, essential for obtaining smooth and luminous skin.
- Intensive Serum ADD FILTER This cosmetic has a high concentration of active ingredients in its formula. Its texture is usually lighter than treatment creams, or other products such as masks, so that it can facilitate the absorption of the ingredients and penetrate the deeper layers of the skin.
- Eye & Lip Contour ADD FILTER These specialized creams treat the delicate areas around the eyes and lips. These zones have the thinnest skin, so they show more obviously signs of age like fine lines and small wrinkles. They need more attentive and specific care
- Moisturizer ADD FILTER This is a basic and essential skincare product. It comes in different textures, according to specific skincare needs. Principally used for its moisturizing action, it can also have other functions such as fighting wrinkles, lack of firmness, dull tone, etc.
- Specific Treatment ADD FILTER These creams are designed to treat an area of the face or body that needs specific care. These can include parts of the body more exposed to external aggressions, or zones that are more likely to show signs of aging. Specific treatment creams include hand creams, neck creams, etc.
- ADN Shield ADD FILTER This serum that includes marine DNA and offers macro protection against external aggressions, thanks to its double helix structure. It effectively captures free radicals, preventing their negative effect on the skin.
- Mask ADD FILTER Masks come in different textures, such as a soufflé, creamy substance or peel off. They provide hydration, cleansing or luminosity, depending on the skin's need. The intensive treatment is usually applied 1 to 3 times a week for about 15 to 20 minutes. This ensures effective absorption, as well as enhances the action of the products used beforehand.
- Body ADD FILTER
Get it touch with one of our consultants dedicated to guide you as you explore our products. Start your Natura Bissé journey here.
Enjoy a treatment at Natura Bissé
Find a Natura Bissé center near you
and experience one of our rituals.