Tell us your e-mail to receive news and exclusive recommendations
Terms and conditions
Natura Bissé Online ships within the United States and Puerto Rico. We regret that we are unable to ship to international addresses at the moment and apologize for any inconvenience.
We ship most orders via FedEx. However, shipments to PO Boxes must be delivered by the United States Postal Service, as per their regulations.
For shipments via FedEx to physical addresses within the 48 contiguous states, the following shipping and handling costs apply:
Continental United States Shipping & Handling Rates:
• Complimentary Standard Shipping for all online orders.
• 2-Days (weekdays only): $18
• Next Day (weekdays only): $25
Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii Shipping & Handling Rates:
• 2-Day (weekdays only): $35
• Next Day (weekdays only): $45
Rates vary for shipments via the United States Postal Service.
Orders received after 1 PM CST will be processed on the next business day. In-stock products will ship in approximately 48 hours. Out-of-stock products will ship when available, generally within 3 weeks.
Shipping and delivery times are not guaranteed by Natura Bissé.
We are required by law to collect state sales tax on orders being shipped to the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio and Texas. For additional questions regarding sales tax, please e-mail us at email@example.com. We will reply within the next 1-2 business days.
We accept American Express, VISA, Master Card and PayPal. Multiple methods of payment per order are not accepted.
Payment for orders must be drawn on a US bank. Regrettably, we cannot accept credit cards that have a non-US bank address.
If the payment for your order by credit card is not accepted, please contact your bank for approval of the transaction or select another payment method. For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authorization hold (also known as card authorization, preauthorization or pre-auth) is the practice within the banking industry of authorizing electronic transactions made with a debit or credit card and holding this balance as unavailable until the merchant clears the transaction (also called settlement), or the hold "falls off." In the case of debit cards, authorization holds can fall off the account (and thereby render the balance available again) anywhere from 1–5 days after the transaction date depending on the bank's policy; in the case of credit cards, holds may last as long as 30 days, depending on the issuing bank. Funds held on credit or debit cards due to processing errors are actions taken by the issuing bank and not by Natura Bissé.
Your credit card will be charged at the time you submit your order and we receive it on naturabisse.com.
For assistance with billing questions, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
IOrders are limited to no more than five (5) units of the same item and no more than eleven (11) units total.
If an item selected is temporarily out of stock at the time of your order, you will be notified via e-mail and advised of the expected ship date of the backordered item. Backordered items are shipped as soon as they are available. If there are other items in your order that are in stock, they will be shipped to you. No shipping will be charged for backordered items. If for any reason you wish to cancel a backordered item, you will be informed how to do it in the e-mail sent to you regarding Order Status.
If your order is delivered by FedEx, you can choose to sign for it upon arrival. This ensures your purchase is safely delivered to you at a cost of $5. If you are unavailable to sign for your package, the driver will leave a tag on your door informing you of the delivery attempt. The driver will make a total of three delivery attempts on three consecutive business days and temporarily hold it at a FedEx location near you. If you remain unavailable to sign for your package, the package will be returned to Natura Bissé.
When placing an order, the signature requirement is not set by default. Please note, that if no signature is collected, you agree to our terms and conditions and take full responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur.
At Natura Bissé, we take great pride in the quality of our products; attention to the highest standards and efficiency is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If within 30 days of purchase, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return any non-used product for a refund of the merchandise value.
• Pack It: Carefully pack items into the box and include the completed invoice. Seal the box and affix the prepaid label to the outside.
• Ship It: Take the package to any drop-off location of the courier shown on our pre-paid label.
The following requirements apply to all returns:
• We accept returns only for merchandise that was purchased directly from Naturabisse.com.
• Products must be returned within thirty (30) days of purchase.
• We cannot accept returns on used products as defined by Natura Bissé.
• Gift with Purchases must be returned along with the product purchased to receive full credit.
• Please note that the original shipping charges incurred at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
• Merchandise returned to Naturabisse.com will be processed within 7-14 business days of receipt.
• Refunds may only be issued in the same form as utilized for payment. It will show on your next statement depending on the issuing bank and/or billing cycle.
Once the returned product has arrived at our facilities, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. For updates regarding your return, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inspect the carton of your product upon arrival for any damage that may have occurred during shipping. It may be possible for the exterior box of the merchandise to show some wear. However, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please notify Customer Service within five (5) business days of receipt by emailing email@example.com or calling (972) 791-1500 Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM CST.
Please provide your order number and retain the shipping box, packaging materials and damaged items. Our Customer Service Representative will provide instructions, and we will contact the carrier to pick up and inspect the damaged package.
Please notify Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org of any order inaccuracies within five (5) business days of receipt. Natura Bissé will provide you a Fedex return label to return the incorrect product to us. Further instructions will be provided by our Customer Service Representative.
You may be able to cancel a Natura Bissé order before we start preparing it.
• For registered customers: You may cancel your order web online by clicking on MY ACCOUNT. Select MY ORDERS and click on the order to be canceled, select CANCEL, and confirm your decision.
• For non-registered customers: You may cancel your order online as a guest by clicking on the “review your order” link in the order CONFIRMATION E-MAIL. On the following screen you will see tab to CANCEL your order.
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons, including:
• Item(s) not available.
• Difficulty in processing payment information.
• Cannot ship to address provided.
• A duplicate order was placed.
• Cancelled due to a customer request. (This applies only if the product has not yet shipped. Otherwise, the Return Policy applies.)
• If your order is cancelled by us, you will receive an e-mail explaining the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any canceled items.