Tell us your e-mail to receive news and exclusive recommendations
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the "Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of users on all websites that use dispensable cookies, before browsing.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, and to offer a correct functioning of the site.
By using these devices the Web server is allowed to remember some information concerning users, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE LEGISLATION AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies requiring an informed consent by users are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those required for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by users.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are five major groups of types of cookies:
• Analytical cookies: these collect information on the use made of the website.
• Social cookies: these are cookies required for external social networks.
• Affiliate cookies: these allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
• Advertising and behavioural cookies: these collect information about the preferences and personal choices of users (retargeting).
• Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
• PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookies that contain the session identifier. They are deleted when the browser is closed.
• _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookies that contain the language of the session. They are deleted when the browser is closed.
• ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookies that contain the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted or not. Expires 1 year after the last update.
• _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the control function of single visits. This cookie will be installed the first time a user enters the website through a browser. When this user re-enters the website with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only if the user changes browser will another use be considered. Expires 2 years after the last update. More information about the processing carried out by Google Analytics here .
• _ gat : This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit the speed of request - limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. Expires after 10 minutes.
• _gid: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. Expires after 24 hours.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES: HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
1. Select the Tools icon.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Show Advanced Options.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click on Content settings.
• Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data ...
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Delete browsing data (empty the Cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here.
Internet Explorer: Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the "Browsing history" section, click on Delete browsing history on exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click on Delete.
7. Click on Accept.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Internet Explorer, click here.
Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history
2. Next to "Details", click on the down arrow.
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active session starts.
4. Using the "Time interval to delete" in the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click on Delete now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in the Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information on Mozilla Firefox, click here.
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the icon Safari / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Delete history, Delete all website data
3. Click on Reset
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Safari, click here.
Options - Advanced - Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here here.
Check the browser documentation you have installed.