Tell us your e-mail to receive news and exclusive recommendations
Company Name: NATURA BISSÉ INTERNACIONAL, S. A.
Registered Office: C/ ARTESANS, 12 PARC TECNOLÒGIC DEL VALLÈS - 08290
CERDANYOLA DEL VALLÈS (BARCELONA)
Tax Identification Code: A08582702
Trade Registry of Barcelona, Volume 4102, Section: 2, Folio 3441, Page Number 43814
Pursuant to the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, the Personal Data Protection Act (LOPD) and its regulations, and the LSSICE 34/2002 [Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act] of July 11, NATURA BISSÉ INTERNACIONAL, S. A. in adherence to the provisions of Articles 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users who provide or may provide personal information, that they will be added to an automated file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Users expressly, voluntarily and unequivocally agree that NATURA BISSÉ INTERNACIONAL, S. A. may use their personal information for the following purposes:
1. USER INFORMATION
NATURA BISSÉ INTERNATIONAL, S. A., hereinafter the CONTROLLER, is the Data Controller for processing the personal data of Users and informs them that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following processing information is provided:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the Users. The operations planned for carrying out the processing are:
* To submit commercial and advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and will be related to its products and services, or to its collaborators or suppliers with whom this has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
* To conduct statistical studies.
* To process orders, applications or any type of request made by users through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
* To forward the newsletter from the website.
Data conservation criteria: these will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the processing, and once it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted following the appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction thereof.
Data communication: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except when legally mandatory.
Rights of Users:
* Right to withdraw consent at any time.
* Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and the limitation or opposition to their processing.
* Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) when it is considered that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise user rights: Postal address: NATURA BISSÉ INTERNATIONAL, S. A., Artesans, 12 - 08290 CERDANYOLA DEL VALLÉS (BARCELONA). E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS
By marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, Users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for the provider to meet their request, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. Users guarantee that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and they are responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The CONTROLLER expressly informs and guarantees users that under no circumstance will their personal data be transferred to third parties, and that whenever any kind of personal data transfer is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for providing Users with an optimal service. If all the data are not provided, we do not guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER complies with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data it is responsible for, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are being processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that the appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR have been implemented in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has provided them with the corresponding information so that they can exercise them.