Explore our products and let us advise you the perfect product for your skin.
Got any doubts?
Connect with our Customer Service experts who are dedicated to answering your questions and helping you discover your spa-quality skincare regimen.
Our feelings and needs vary. There are times when fatigue gets the better of us and the world weighs more than it should. We’ve designed this well-being beauty ritual to help you feel better whenever you want. These 6 steps are all you need to turn your daily self-care ritual into an infusion of energy and joy!
Set your alarm clock a little earlier than usual. You’ll have more time to start the day, to savor a good breakfast and even do a little exercise. Stress (and the high levels of cortisol it creates in your body) is a big energy thief.(1) Avoid rushing as soon as you get up to help keep your batteries fully charged. And remember, you do need 8 hours sleep: because a good night’s rest is equally important. Use this time to purify with Oxygen Mousse, it gives you a breath of oxygen and vitality.
Dip into your Diamond Well-Living The Body Scrub once or twice a week. Sink into its citrus and ginger aroma (highly invigorating!) and feel its delicious texture between your fingers. Then apply onto dry skin with gentle circular movements. Pick a bouncy song and keep massaging until the end of the chorus. Listening to joyful music releases dopamine,(2) a neurotransmitter that makes you feel good. So... turn up the volume!
Tempted by a cold shower? If the idea sounds a bit hardcore, start by turning off the hot just 5 seconds before getting out, then increase the time you spend under the cold just a little more each day. A few moments’ freshness is enough to produce the right amount of adrenaline and happiness hormone beta-endorphin to wake you up and help get you going.(3)
Did you know that a citrus fragrance brings on a better mood?(4) Add optimism to your daily body ritual with The Dry Oil – Energizing. Our ultra-nourishing oil smells like orange, lime, grapefruit, mandarin and lemon to help raise even the lowest spirits. Add-in the power of touch with a self-massage. Use vigorous maneuvers that stimulate your circulation to apply the dry oil and feel a good mood coming on.
Maintain the citrus moment as you move on to your facial ritual. Try the antioxidant power of our C+C Vitamin 20% Antiox Solution and C+C Vitamin Cream. A blast of vitamins for your soul and skin! Our happy tip? Give yourself a grin in the mirror while you apply these delicious products. Your brain perceives smiles as a sign of happiness and you’ll immediately feel happier, revitalized and ready for anything.(5)
Did you know posture influences mood? Standing up straight looks good, and more importantly helps reduce stress and improve self-esteem.(6) So, the best way to start the day is by stretching out your spine and lifting your chin up! Add built-in sun protection C + C Vitamin SPF 50 Dry Touch Sunscreen Fluid to this can-do attitude and you’ll be ready for anything!
(1) Suzanne C. Segerstrom (2008). Stress, Energy and Immunity: An Ecological View. Current Directions in Psychological Science. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2475648/
(2) Ferreri, L., Mas-Herrero, E., Zatorre, R. (22 January 2019). Dopamine modulates the reward experiences elicited by music. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1811878116
(3) Shevchuk N. (2008). Adapted cold shower as a potential treatment for depression. Med Hypotheses. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17993252/
(4) Komori T, Fujiwara R, Tanida M, Nomura J, Yokoyama MM. (1995). Effects of citrus fragrance on immune function and depressive states. Neuroimmunomodulation. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8646568/
(5) University of Tennessee at Knoxville. (12 April 2019). Psychologists find smiling really can make people happier. ScienceDaily. www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/04/190412094728.html
(6) American Posture Institute Blog (28 April 2017). Tall Posture, High Self-Esteem. https://americanpostureinstitute.com/tall-posture-high-self-esteem/