THROUGH OUR TEST FIND OUT WHAT YOUR DEGREE OF STRESS IS. THIS WILL HELP YOU BETTER CONTROL AND LOWER YOUR STRESS LEVEL.
Score the following questions from 1 to 3 with 1 being not at all, 2 being a little, and 3 being a lot. Let’s begin!
1. Do you feel that your skin needs attention? | 1 | 2 | 3 |
2. Does your digestion feel heavy? | 1 | 2 | 3 |
3. Does any muscle feel tense? | 1 | 2 | 3 |
4. Do you notice that you are tired? | 1 | 2 | 3 |MIND
1. Have your thoughts been scattered lately? | 1 | 2 | 3 |
2. Are you always checking your mobile device, the clock, or traffic? | 1 | 2 | 3 |
3. Do you usually think of too many things at one time? | 1 | 2 | 3 |
4. Do you feel mentally exhausted? | 1 | 2 | 3 |EMOTIONS
1. Your worry level is… | 1 | 2 | 3 |
2. Have you felt unmotivated lately? | 1 | 2 | 3 |
3. Your bad mood level is | 1 | 2 | 3 |
YOUR RESULTS ARE…
Mostly 1s: Congratulations, it isn't easy to reconcile every aspect of your life and do so in a calm, tranquil manner. Stay the course and don't let down your guard, so that stress can't creep into your day to day.
Mostly 2s:You are starting to feel stressed, but have taken the test at the right time. Now that you're aware of your stress level, you can redirect it and change your lifestyle a bit to avoid it.
Mostly 3s:You need to stop and unplug in order to reconnect with your life. Get some air so you can get a better grip on the situation. Now is the time to slow down and restore your balance and inner peace.STRESS UNDER CONTROL