Explore our products and let us advise you the perfect product for your skin.
Got any doubts?
Connect with our Customer Service experts who are dedicated to answering your questions and helping you discover your spa-quality skincare regimen.
The New Year is a time for new routines and rituals such as Veganuary, a month where many of us decide to follow a vegan based lifestyle. Did you know that our skin reflects what is going on in our gut? By addressing our gut health means our skin can radiate a glow that no amount of make up can match!
With this in mind, we have teamed up with Faustine Hug, a private chef and beauty ingredient columnist to bring you a complete Detox programme to treat your skin from the inside out.
Faustine has put together some delicious recipes for some vegan detox smoothies and we have picked some of our favourite products from across our Natura Bissé ranges that fit a vegan lifestyle, to inspire you to create a refreshing new skincare routine, so we can look after our skins both inside out. So let’s get glowing!
1. CLEANSE Cleansing is the 1st step in any skincare routine and we always recommend a double cleanse – especially at night after a long day. First with our C+C Vitamin Micellar Water, applied to a cotton pad and swept across the face to remove all surface pollution and dirt. Secondly, using the Diamond Cocoon Daily Cleanser which removes make up, impurities, pollutants and excess oil in just one step whilst preserving hydration in the skin which will leave fresh, clean skin ready for the application of nutrients! .
2. TONE After cleansing, it is important to recovers the pH balance, which can be achieved with a toner or a lotion, as with a good diet, Prebiotics can be used on the skin too and our Diamond Cocoon Hydrating Essence works to prepare the skin to better absorb the ingredients applied in the next step, helping skin stay strong, supple and radiant.
3. SERUM Nutrients in any detox regime are important and our serums are packed full of goodness so why not try our Oxygen Complex which is perfect to boost skin with a dose of vibrant oxygen. Containing stabilised hydrogen peroxide that transforms into pure oxygen and water when it penetrates the skin, this concentrated serum helps your skin cells recapture energy, purity and vitality.
4. EYE AREA The eye area is the most delicate area of the face. Our C+C Eye Cream is rich in both Vitamin C, E and Ginseng to counteract dark circles, signs of fatigue and stress in this delicate area. Use it morning and evening and tap gently around the eye area. Vitamin C, or Ascorbic acid, is a key ingredient in Faustine’s recipes and for your skin, it is a must have to brighten skin tone and reduce pigmentation.
5. HYDRATE At Natura Bissé, we know every skin is unique, but at this time of year, every skin needs hydration and our Oxygen Cream will purify and leave skin luminous and radiant all through the day. It is ideal for soothing congested skin and restores vitality and glow. Our oxygen range contains living water, which is hugely hydrating and benefits from spirulina algae’s trace elements - rich in nutrients when used on the skin and in recipes!
6. FORTIFY A final but key step – a protective mist that forms an invisible, breathable veil on your skin to prevent the adhesion of pollutant particles? Yes indeed, our Diamond Cocoon Ultimate Shield protects the skin from damage by free radicals generated by pollution and the blue light from our devices – a gentle mist for face, neck and décolleté that will protect whether you are working from home, or out on your daily exercise!
So, now you know, vitamins are not just in Faustine’s delicious detox smoothies, but in your skincare too, and when combined, a good diet and a clever skincare routine will have you glowing this year!
Find out everything about the best foods for a glowing skin and get Faustine’s recipe to complement this Detox skincare routine.