Sometimes the best gift is a moment of shared laughter, of disconnection and mutual pampering. To that end, for this Valentine’s Day, we’ve prepared a couples home spa for you to enjoy with your partner. You create the atmosphere, put on some great music, light a few candles… and we’ll suggest the best selection of sensory products. Ready to have a great time?
1. EXFOLIATE To renew your skin and energy, apply Diamond Glyco Extreme Peel to your face, neck and décolleté. While you leave it to do its magic for 15 minutes, you could use the time to dance together. What music have you chosen?
2. TONE After removing the peel with water, spray each other’s faces (keeping your eyes closed) with Diamond Mist. Awaken your senses and your space will be filled with the relaxing scent of lavender.
3. MOISTURIZE To combat the visible signs of aging together, apply Essential Shock Intense Retinol Fluid. An ultra-light formula that rejuvenates your appearance with a texture you’ll love because it provides intense moisturization without leaving any oily residue.
4. REVITALIZE A home spa wouldn’t be complete without that mask moment. Essential Shock Intense Mask is ideal for all skin types. Apply to face, neck and décolleté. When you remove it, you’ll glow with luminosity.
5. FINAL TOUCH And while the mask is left on (10-15 minutes), why not give each other a hand massage with Diamond Extreme Hand Cream? Touch can transmit more love in a few seconds that words can in a few hours.
This is our plan for Valentine’s Day. Are you going to give a it a go?