Explore our products and let us advise you the perfect product for your skin.
Got any doubts?
Connect with our Customer Service experts who are dedicated to answering your questions and helping you discover your spa-quality skincare regimen.
Retinol-like. Firming, oil control serum
Are you wondering if you can address oily skin and the signs of aging simultaneously? The answer is yes, it's possible with this innovative concentrate.
Stabilizing Anti-Aging Concentrate is a cutting-edge balancing serum that helps improve the appearance of blemishes, marks, blackheads, and shine while providing an effective anti-aging action.
This serum includes prebiotics essential for keeping imperfections at bay, along with advanced sebum-regulating ingredients. The formula is complete with rejuvenating agents, including a retinol alternative ingredient—which helps reduce the appearance of premature aging and lack of firmness.
• Niacinamide provides age-defying benefits and helps minimize the look of imperfections.
• Fungal extract Polyporus Officinalis and lentil oligosaccharides helps improve the appearance of dilated pores.
• Pro-Skinbiome plus a prebiotic complex helps diminish the proliferation of impurities and pimples.
• Sea fennel extract (a natural alternative to retinol) is known for its age-defying power: it renews skin texture, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and reveals firmer skin.
• Fermented nattō extract is extremely rich in collagen amino acids and Q10, providing antioxidant and anti-aging benefits.
• A combination of 4 hyaluronic acids provides moisture and helps retain water in the skin.
• Salicylic acid renews your skin’s surface and help visibly fade marks and imperfections while smoothing texture.
Cleanse and tone your skin.
Massage the concentrate gently into your face, neck, and décolleté until it’s completely absorbed.
Finish with your cream of preference.
It is the perfect firming serum for balancing the skin when you notice specific skincare concerns escalating, such as excess oil production or an increase of visible impurities.