Explore our products and let us advise you the perfect product for your skin.
Got any doubts?
Connect with our Customer Service experts who are dedicated to answering your questions and helping you discover your spa-quality skincare regimen.
TriAcid (PHA · AHA · BHA). Daily exfoliant solution. Oil and pore control.
Who wouldn't dream of a smooth, purified, matte complexion with visibly minimal pores?
Stabilizing Resurfacing Essence is the key to making those dreams a reality. As well as its delightful scent, this is an indispensable product, especially for combination or oily skin.
With 20% high-tolerance exfoliating acids, this formula also includes ingredients to balance the skin, refine the skin's texture, help reduce excess oil, and minimize the appearance of blemishes, and other imperfections. Your go-to essence, perfect also to restore comfort and suppleness with its cocktail of moisturizing agents.
• Three types of exfoliating acids are combined—14% gluconolactone (polyhydroxy acid), 5.5% lactic acid (alpha hydroxy acid), and 0.5% salicylic acid (beta hydroxy acid)—to help purify pores, balance sebum, and renew the skin's appearance without affecting your skin pH.
• Pro-SkinBiome helps reduce the proliferation of impurities and pimples.
• Lentil oligosaccharides help reduce oil production and blur the appearance of dilated pores.
• Niacinamide provides age-defying benefits and helps minimize the look of imperfections.
• Aquamagnet, fermented rice water, and a combination of 4 hyaluronic acids—with different molecular weights—are fabulous moisturizers that help retain water in the skin.
• Purifying sepiolite acts like an absorbent sponge, mattifying shiny skin.
Soak a cotton pad in this lotion once or twice a day, then apply it to your face and neck (avoiding the delicate eye area).
If you have combination skin, apply only to the T-zone.
Finish with your preferred serum and cream.
Use it as a purifying step by applying a drop directly on the blemish you wish to treat and let the product act until fully absorbed into the skin.