- Cleansers & makeup removers ADD FILTER These emulsions or creams are able to eliminate make-up and impurities, and come in a variety of textures, including creamy, foaming and mousse. They are applied to the face, neck and décolleté by massaging in with circular movements. These are usually removed with water or, in some cases, with a cotton pad.
- Toners & essences
- Exfoliants ADD FILTER There are different types of exfoliants (physical with microparticles, chemical and enzymatic), suited to different skin types and concerns. Usually these are used weekly to eliminate dead skin cells that suffocate the skin and dull its tone. They also accelerate cell renewal, essential for skin that is smooth and luminous.
- Intensive serums ADD FILTER This skincare product has a high concentration of active ingredients. Its texture is usually lighter than treatment creams or masks in order to facilitate absorption into the deeper layers of the skin.
- Treatment creams ADD FILTER Essentials skincare products, these come in different textures according to specific skincare needs. In addition to their primary hydrating action, treatment creams can also perform other functions, such as minimizing wrinkles, combatting lack of firmness, improving dull tone and more.
- Treatment creams with color ADD FILTER In addition to treating primary skin concerns, such as lack of hydration or the appearance of signs of aging, these provide a natural touch of color. These even tone and minimize imperfections with a light coverage that can also be used as a make-up base or concealer.
- Mask ADD FILTER Intensive treatments that are usually applied 1 to 3 times a week to provide different benefits: hydration, anti-aging action, cleansing or luminosity, etc. These come in different textures: soufflé, cream or peel off. They enhance the action of serums and treatments applied before, and ensure effective penetration as they are left on the skin for 15-20 minutes.
- Eye & Lip Contour ADD FILTER These specialized creams treat the delicate areas around the eyes and lips. Here the skin is thinner, which means it more obviously shows signs of aging, such as fine lines and small wrinkles. Eyes and lips need more attentive and specific care.
- Sun Protection ADD FILTER Creams, lotions or oils that protect the skin against UVA and UVB solar radiation through physical and/or chemical filters. In some cases, sunscreens incorporate antioxidants that reinforce the skin from the inside, offering 360º protection.
- Neck & décolleté ADD FILTER Products created to treat the specific needs of this part of the body such as a flaccidity, lack of firmness, double chin, lack of definition or dark spots.
- Hands & Body
- Specific treatments
- vegan products ADD FILTER
- Anti-aging prevention ADD FILTER
- Firming / Lifting ADD FILTER
- Line minimizing ADD FILTER
- Global anti-aging ADD FILTER
- Skin tone perfection ADD FILTER
- Radiance boost ADD FILTER
- Hydration ADD FILTER
- Dark circles & puffiness minimizing ADD FILTER
- Oil control ADD FILTER
- Sensitive skin recovery
- Pollution & blue light protection ADD FILTER
- SPF ADD FILTER
- Inhibit ADD FILTER REMOVE FILTER
- Diamond Age-Defying ADD FILTER REMOVE FILTER
- Diamond Well-Living ADD FILTER REMOVE FILTER
- Essential Shock Intense ADD FILTER REMOVE FILTER
- C+C Vitamin ADD FILTER REMOVE FILTER
- NB·Ceutical ADD FILTER REMOVE FILTER
- Oxygen ADD FILTER REMOVE FILTER
- Stabilizing ADD FILTER REMOVE FILTER
No results were found for the requested search. Displaying previous search.
Boost your results with a
professional beauty treatment
Treat yourself to a beauty room treatment by Natura Bissé ®,
named World’s Best Spa Brand three years in a row.
The best way to complete your purchase and feel the power of our aesthetician's hands.